Hostels

Hi everyone.

I am sorry if someone has already asked/answered these questions... I am looking to go into Hostels for a week or so when I get to Aus until I can try and get into shared accommodation.

I am wanting to know if there are any groups/forums/registrations I can join that have reputable hostels/accomodation in Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney. I am wanting a girls only dorm, I don't want to be in with a bunch of kids who want to go partying all the time so I am hoping to get into something a little more mature, mainly because I will be working and don't want to be kept up all night :wink:. If anyone knows of anywhere that would be great or just a nudge in the right direction will be fab!

Thank you :cute:

Hi - myself and my boyfriend have booked 10 nights in Siesta Inn for September through http://www.booking.com .. we have used that website for many hostel/hotels here in the UK and in Thailand, with the majority of rooms you can pay when you arrive which is fab :) and there is reviews to read for each hostel/hotel as well and like always use trip advisor as well !! hope this helps xx

There's a few hostel booking websites that gives you reviews. I'm the same as you - don't want a total party hostel. I stayed in a backpacker hostel for the first time in london - I was really lucky. Everybody was fairly quiet other than the occasional snorer. Infact I think one night I was the one that came in quite late and drunk lol :laugh: