carpentry technical interview

glasgow joiner

anyone done this,passed my paperwork on the vetasess and have been offered the option of a pratical (2nd of june)or a technical interview (to be arranged after you pay for it)

i think a pratical in june is a bit tight on time,so i m swaying towards an interview but have no idea how soon it would be

cheers in advance

Hi glasgow joiner, my oh paid for his technical interview 14th Feb and he's still waiting for a date!! I have emailed loads of times to see wats happening but keep getting same reply that someone will be in touch soon. I checked website yes for nxt avil date for practical in Belfast but its not on it anymore as was going to change. He's gonna ring tonight to try and speak to someone, if you can get a deff date for tech interview it would be ok if not ask how long after practical will they issue you with ur certs.

Hi glasgow joiner, my oh paid for his technical interview 14th Feb and he's still waiting for a date!! I have emailed loads of times to see wats happening but keep getting same reply that someone will be in touch soon. I checked website yes for nxt avil date for practical in Belfast but its not on it anymore as was going to change. He's gonna ring tonight to try and speak to someone, if you can get a deff date for tech interview it would be ok if not ask how long after practical will they issue you with ur certs.

hi there,didn t realise it was so long to wait for interview,my agent said the certs would come in time but i heard you can wait a while for them.if i pass practical(should do!)they tell you up to 10 days later then send out certs ,don t think i can apply to wa till then

Archived