Brisbane Grammar/Brisbane Grammar School for Girls

javi1979

Hi all,

So I'm hoping to put my children down on the waiting lists for BG and BGGS. My little girl is 14 months and my little boy has just turned 3. I've heard that you should put your child's name down from birth in order of having any chance of getting in.

Has anyone had any personal experience of this? I wil contact the schools and see what their waiting lists are like but do you think they stand any realistic chance of getting in? Any experiences would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Javi xx

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all,

So I'm hoping to put my children down on the waiting lists for BG and BGGS. My little girl is 14 months and my little boy has just turned 3. I've heard that you should put your child's name down from birth in order of having any chance of getting in.

Has anyone had any personal experience of this? I wil contact the schools and see what their waiting lists are like but do you think they stand any realistic chance of getting in? Any experiences would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Javi xx

If you haven't contacted them yet I will ask my friend who teaches there. Let me know.

Archived