TPG Mobile SIM Rates

rackspace

Guest The Pom Queen

As far as I know they are on the Optus network so it should be quite reasonable coverage. We are on the Optus network through Virgin and have no problems unless we go way in to the outback then it has to be telstra or the satellite phone

Guest Guest31881

Before you completely decide that you are imagining things, what you have said is true.. But check out the cost of the calls per min, and the flag-fall charge (connection fee). what sounds like a great bargain can so easily turn into a massive bill if you are not careful.

Before you completely decide that you are imagining things, what you have said is true.. But check out the cost of the calls per min, and the flag-fall charge (connection fee). what sounds like a great bargain can so easily turn into a massive bill if you are not careful.

i checked, still it is a steal. especially considering unlimited text even internationally. it is cheaper than the VOIP i guess.

Great value, personally I prefer LiveConnected.

liveconnected is good, but not for those who are going to communicate internationally.

For example 40$ package at live connected is just giving $90 for international calls.

i checked, still it is a steal. especially considering unlimited text even internationally. it is cheaper than the VOIP i guess.

liveconnected is good, but not for those who are going to communicate internationally.

For example 40$ package at live connected is just giving $90 for international calls.

True, but I use it with Voipcheap using one of their local access numbers. which means I can call a U.K mobile for 3p per minute plus the cost of the local call and a 10 pond top up gives me 3 months free calls to U.K landlines, I also use a voip phone at home so no local call charges when using that and I have a U.K number that people at home can call for the cost of a local call and it'll ring on my voip phone here.

Archived