TRA lodged but now have job offer does this make a difference with timeline?

corinne14470

Yes we are now on the sponsorship route but we started on the 176 and TRA submitted and ielts 1 done 1 to go. If TRA takes the expected 90 working days minimum then we are into July and if that aint successul...........Scary part is we should get the contract of employment but if the visa is subject to the TRA assessment and hubby being accepted as a exception to the rule, and then it is not granted we could be homeless here :( gamble time I think :(

Yes we are now on the sponsorship route but we started on the 176 and TRA submitted and ielts 1 done 1 to go. If TRA takes the expected 90 working days minimum then we are into July and if that aint successul...........Scary part is we should get the contract of employment but if the visa is subject to the TRA assessment and hubby being accepted as a exception to the rule, and then it is not granted we could be homeless here :( gamble time I think :(

Hi corinne 14470,

Not sure what the processing times are for 176, sure there is another thread about that. What did you mean when you said your 'hubby being accepted as a exception to the rule' are you not expecting him to get his TRA? I think best thing you could do if you get a contract from employer is ask them to sponsor you on an ENS121, as 176 is a PR visa you would not want a 457 or is it a 475 I can never remember. I'm on another thread re ENS121 times which are not short if not DR (decision ready done by an agent) but you could try your luck and get the sponsor to pay for an agent, you never know.Then the time is less, the sponsor could put there bit in while you are waiting for the TRA and then you can submit your application. We are on a gamble at the moment, might have to sell house before we are sure we get the visa, ho ho!

Good luck, keep me posted.

Tina , family of five

Archived