Work Expereince - please HELP

victoria666

Hiya,

I am a 475 family sponsored applicant obtained 65 points with no points for work expereince. ( age -30, qualification -15, IELTS -10 & sponsorship -10 ) but my online application says work expereince -required. My concern is what documents should I upload to meet this requirement. I have anyhow uploaded payslips. P60 docs & and ref letter from my boss.

Please can any body tell me why this is needed? I am wondering whether my agent uploaded thee incorrectly :arghh:

You need to provide proof of work experiance for the 12 months out of the last 24 months, regardless if you are claiming points for work experiance. If you have uploaded payslips and ref letter, P60 sounds like you have uploaded enough. But your CO could ask for more. If you are using a MARA agent Im sure they know what they are doing.

You need to provide proof of work experiance for the 12 months out of the last 24 months, regardless if you are claiming points for work experiance. If you have uploaded payslips and ref letter, P60 sounds like you have uploaded enough. But your CO could ask for more. If you are using a MARA agent Im sure they know what they are doing.

Thanks. Hope everything goes ok. Yes I used a mara agent.

Archived