Finally!!!!!!

Guest pez

At last we have booked our flights and arrive in Mackay OZ on the 25th June. I finish work in 2 days time. (YIPEE) and the container leaves on the 6th June. Still loads to do but running out of time. Can't wait for a bit of sunshine and to be near the sea.

Best of luck to you all and hope you soon will be on your way!

Anita, dave and Charlotte :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hiya Pez

Great that you are nearly organised. You will get it all done in time - just Dont panic !!!, Dont panic !!!!- whose panicking arrggghhhhhhh!!!!! :D

Best of luck to you and your family

Loz :wink:

Just wondering who you're flying with.. I noticed that after 30th June the cost rockets!

Hi Krista

We are flying with Singapore airlines. The cost is £1,407 for 3 of us.

Anita : :D

Guest Missiemo
Just wondering who you're flying with.. I noticed that after 30th June the cost rockets!

Hi

We are flying with Malaysian Airlines on the 19/06/06, cost £1529.00 for five of us

Mo

x

Guest Nelson

For Missiemo and Pez.. did you book direct with the airlines or through a travel agent, internet etc.?

Guest Missiemo
For Missiemo and Pez.. did you book direct with the airlines or through a travel agent, internet etc.?

Hi Krista

I booked direct with the airline.

Mo

x

Hi Krista

We also booked direct with the airline.

Anita :D:D

Hi All,

Thanks for all your replies. It's getting very near now (3 weeks and 4 days to go) Still loads to do, I am trying not to panic!!

Speak to you soon

Anita :):)

Archived