When you get THE email.. what next?

Guest Nelson

Guest Nelson

Jumping the gun a bit here but, once you get THE email, letter or whatever, what happens next, please? Do you HAVE to send your passports to London or can you go in person? I'm dying to know!!

Guest scott&lisa

Hi Krista,

We went through an agency so once we got the call saying we had been granted our visas, we had to send our passports to the agency who forwarded it on to London to have the visas put in. Not sure if you can take them in person though!

Hope this helps!

Lisa.

Guest Nelson

Thanks for that.... How long did it take to get them back? I've got a few trips abroad booked and don't want to be without a passport!

Guest scott&lisa

I can't remember exactly how long it took (it was back in January and I have slept since then!!!) but I don't think it took more than a week or so as all postage was by Special Delivery and the passports came straight back to us from London and didn't have to go back through the agency.

Lisa.

Guest Pasty

Hi Krista

You can't unfortunately take them to London anymore, you have to send them special delivery and enclose a special delivery envelope for them to return them to you. Ours got sent to London last Tuesday and got them back on Saturday morning.

Jackie

Guest Nelson
Hi Krista

You can't unfortunately take them to London anymore, you have to send them special delivery and enclose a special delivery envelope for them to return them to you. Ours got sent to London last Tuesday and got them back on Saturday morning.

Jackie

Thanks Jackie.. That's really helpful.. Bit miffed that it is going to be another Postman Watch!! He must think i'm mental!

Guest stephanielouise981

Ha, I know what you mean about postman watch... we are on e-mail and phone watch at the moment. If my hubby rings me or visa versa the first thing we say to each other is 'no news'.

It's such a nightmare, I am the most impatient person anyway so this is killing me.

Steph xxx

Archived