Site/Project Manager.. need help

Stevieb1483

Hi there,

im writing this on behalf of my dad, hes 60-61 this year, and is a site & project manager in the UK he has been in construction since the 80's. He is mainly involved in Re-surfacing, Over seeing new construction projects all over the UK the last 10 years has mainly been race circuits for Motor Sport Vision, these include venues such as Brands Hatch, Snetterton (was on TV for the new section built) he has also done, resurfacing and new track construction on Siverstone Grand prix circuit. Other projects have included working for the Ministry of Defence, on U.S Airbases located in the UK... he has built several houses and has a very good knowledge and understanding of pretty much everything. If your interested some of the projects he has worked on are, http://www.buckinghamgroup.co.uk

Pineham Northampton

wellingborough

visitor centre Silverstone

Silverstone Trackworks

Stoke station car park

Tring Station car park

(these are the only projects i could find on the website)

My dad has told me he would like to move to Australia, but wasnt sure he would get as he is now 60. 61(july)

Any information or feedback you could give me would be greatly appreciated and considered, thankyou so much in your time in reading this

Yours Faithfully

Steve Barthorpe

Guest Guest31881

Hi welcome to PIO,

I have moved your post to the migration section, hopefully someone will be able to answer your question.

Archived