Australia in 2013

tonycrfc1

Hi all, im new on here, board looks interesting.

Im seriously considering heading to sydney in august/september time 2013.

Im looking for some help or information on how to go about getting the correct visa etc?

Im currently working as an Insurance Underwriter/Advisor, I have spoken to a few companys in sydney who have said to register with a few agencies when I get there and i should be able to find work that way easy! Anyone else in same line of work?

Will be grateful for any help

Tony

Guest lizface

Hi Tony, I don't know much about your line of work but you could try browsing seek.com.au to get a better idea of demand/pay/etc, and I would agree that registering with agencies is a good idea. The Australian immigration site has a sort of mini-quiz called Visa Wizard that gives an end result of the best type of visa for you. Good luck!

Hi all, im new on here, board looks interesting.

Im seriously considering heading to sydney in august/september time 2013.

Im looking for some help or information on how to go about getting the correct visa etc?

Im currently working as an Insurance Underwriter/Advisor, I have spoken to a few companys in sydney who have said to register with a few agencies when I get there and i should be able to find work that way easy! Anyone else in same line of work?

Will be grateful for any help

Tony

Hi Tony. I know it's a bit random, but how old are you?

If you are under 30 then you can get a 12 month Working Holiday Visa really easily. They are great for working and traveling around Australia, and you can get them without any hassle in most cases.

It really depends on your personal circumstances and what you want when you get to Australia as to what visa you should go for.

Good luck either way and if you have any other questions, just give a shout!

Anna.

Archived