looking for oz bound buddies

Guest Mrs C

Hi I am Bradley and i am 12 years old. I live in Kemt at the moment but moving 2 oz in Aug 2008. mum and dad looking 2 go 2 Brisbane. we are waiting 4 our visa luckily my dad is from Parkes in New south wales. i would like 2 contact other people who are waiting 2 move or who already live there.

want to find out as much as possible

Bradley :biglaugh:

Hi bradley my name is kyle i am 10 we are hoping to move to sydney and i am really excited to go and even though i am moving to sydney i can still keep in touch with you and we will make good friends with each other even though i support bolton wanderers i still think that arsenal are still a good team.

I like playing football, i like playing on computers and i like play with my remote control plane.:smile::biglaugh:I will pm you my email address so you can use to add me to msn.looking forward to your reply.

Kyle,

Hi it's April Bradley's mum here, he has gone back to school to help out with the year 6 parents evening but I'll ask him to get back to you when I pick him up.

Thanks for getting in touch.

April

Guest scots-in-oz!

Hey! i'm lauren im from scotland and we might be moving to Brisbane!:spinny:

How are you feeling about moving? im ok with it like the rest of my family (apart from my sister)

write back!

Lauren:cute:

hi it is bradley thanks 4 your reply i hope we can be good friends and how dare u support bolton wanderers i like watching t.v and playing on the computer 2

Write back

Bradley

hi it is Bradley i am really scared about moving i will miss all my friends but i will make new ones and i hope we can keep in touch

write back

Bradley

Hi bradley its kyle again thanks for you reply too, but even though i support bolton i still think arsenal are good and better than bolton because they mostly beat bolton, i also like playing football like you and it will be great if we can speak on msn because we will be able to speak more, i am normally on my own computer what i have and when i am on it i always have msn signed in all the time when i am in and when i move to australia, the other football team i support is england. There's this game on the computer called battlefield 2 and i play online with it, if you like gun games then you will like battlefield 2 and if you put it on your computer then i will be able to play with you on it and if i get to know where you live then i will be able to come and play some of the time and i hope we can get in touch again.

Write back

Kyle

Guest scots-in-oz!
hi it is Bradley i am really scared about moving i will miss all my friends but i will make new ones and i hope we can keep in touch

write back

Bradley

Hi Bradley

I'll keep in touch with my friends on MSN and Bebo so I'll be ok. :cute: Have u been to Oz b4? I was in Oz earlier this year. It was cool. Wat sports are you interested in? I do martial arts. I want to do surfing and scuba diving in oz.

write back.

Lauren:cute:

G'day Bradley, my name is Tom and I am nearly 8. I am hopefully moving to the coast of Brisbane next summer as well.

I really like playing football and I support Spurs. My mum and Dad have been to Oz before but I haven't.

I am looking forward to catching the waves and going on the beach. but I am a bit :cry:sad to be leaving all my friends and family.

Tom :jimlad:

hi tom it is Bradley i am 12 i like basketball and cricket. i am hopefully moving 2 brisbane i cant wait i dont want 2 leave any of my freinds but it will b more fun in oz.

write back if u can

Bradley

hi tom it is Bradley i am 12 i like basketball and cricket. i am hopefully moving 2 brisbane i cant wait i dont want 2 leave any of my freinds but it will b more fun in oz.

write back if u can

Bradley

Where about's are you moving to in Brisbane? Do you know what school you are going to? we have researched alot of schools and we found one with a swimming pool there. It looked cool.:cool:here's that one. Untitled Document

image going in the pool:shocked:

We found this link for a cool kite festival as well :cool:Coolum Kite Festival, Coolum Beach, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia

Tom

Hay Tom

How are you doing? We are not sure where we are going to live yet, will know more when we get the visa.

I'm glad its friday, no school for 2 days

Bradley

Guest chel-sea123

Hi Bradley

i am chelsea and i am 12

am moving to brisbane in 2 months and i would like some friends

do you now what part of brisbane you are moving to

speek to you later

chelsea

Guest chel-sea123

Hi bradley

we moving to the sunshine coast not a 100% sure were in the sunshine coast.

when we get there we will have a good look around.

we are looking at a place called maroochydore.

speak to you later

bye

chelsea:)

hi Chealse:radar:

thanks 4 replying we are hopefully moving next year we have done our medicals and we are just waiting 4 our visas 2 come throught

thanks 4 replying

bradley:)

Guest chel-sea123

HI bradley

we are moving to oz in 2 months.

well scared.

speak to you later

bye

chelsea

p.s

thank you for the replying

:spinny:

:arghh:Chelsea,

I know how you feel, I am a bit scared too. but I think it is going to be good fun in OZ.

I don't like spiders or snakes though! Dad said they are more scared of me!

See you soon

Bradley:notworthy:

Guest matt1010

hey it's me emmm i need a friend 2 so i hope we can b good m8s im 10 yrs and im movin 2 adalaid next yr

speak 2 me l8r bye 4 now

:chatterbox: Mat:chatterbox:

Guest chel-sea123

:arghh: bradley

when are you going to oz agin.../?

my dad said that to me

but i am still scared

sppek to you later

bye bye

:) chelsea

Archived