WA state sponsorship

Waitingawhile

Hi Ozzie wannabees!

I know people ask this time and again but as we get nearer to the change in application process my guess is that applications are to increase in the run up to July- so I wondered how long WA SS is currently taking to come through can anyone shed any light please?

:notworthy:

Guest AKA63029

Hi Waiting.

From what I gather WA SS can be in a constant state of flux dependent on applications etc.

Hopefully someone going through the process will be able to answer more expertly.

Cheers Tony.

Guest Kalinka
Hi Ozzie wannabees!

I know people ask this time and again but as we get nearer to the change in application process my guess is that applications are to increase in the run up to July- so I wondered how long WA SS is currently taking to come through can anyone shed any light please?

:notworthy:

Hi, I applied for WA SS on 3 February; it was granted on 16 February. It's not as instantaneous as it seemed to be a while ago but still not bad. Hope this helps.

Just for all those still wondering- I applied on the 16th of February and WA sent me an acknowledgement email the day before yesterday saying it would be processed in 10-14 days , yesterday I got an email saying it was being assessed and today Boom there it was in my email box-application approved!

Archived