Human Resources & Vetasses

aliandshane

Hi everyone, just wondering if any HR professionals have submitted the skills assessment through vetasses? I am a HR Manager in the UK but know I don't meet the Oz criteria for this so am looking at going down the HR Advisor route. The only problem is that I'm not sure if I meet the vetasses requirements and can't seem to get a straight answer!

I have completed the Masters in HR and have 5 years post qualification experience. However, I have heard that I may need another underpinning degree to meet the skills assessment.

Has anyone come across this / had a successful skills assessment?? Any advice would be appreciated, looking at submitting before the end of the month!

Thanks, Alison

Hi,

You may apply for a state sponsorship as HR Manager is still on the list for South Australia and Western Australia.

I have submitted a skill assessment as Recruitment Consultant to VETASSES in mid Dec, so, i am currently in the waiting period.

I have also a Master in HRM so i don't see that you will have any issue with the assessment since u r working in the same field of study.

What i suggest to you is to hurry up in all the procedures with firstly the skill assessment to VETASSES as the migration laws will change in July 2012 which may bring changes to your eligibility for PR.

Good luck.

Cheers :wink:

Archived