Past Experience of a closed company ...

ShoaibAnwar

Hi,

I have total experience of 8 years and 7 months but the company from where i started my professional career, no more exist. I did served for that company for arround 18 months and i have its experience letter which i took, when i left that company.

Now my concern is, i have to lodge my ACS application, but i am confused what will happened if i claim my 18 months experience of that company. I need your opinions am i on safer side, if i present that experience letter? The Fax Number and contact numbers provided on letter head are also no more exist.

Either my past experience will reward me or not

What should i do now, Please Please help me in this regard....

Looking forward for your replies

Regards,

Shoaib Anwar

First Thanks alot for quick response .....

Unfortunately, the employer gave me cash salary and i was not eligble for the tax at that time, as it was just starting of my career and my salary was below the minimum slab of Tax that is why i was excempted from Tax.

I just signed the salary recieving document, at the time of drawing monthly salary, i hope i will find the copy of that signed document from employer. Do you think will it works?

The experience was 101% real.

Regards,

Shoaib Anwar

Guest SunnyDay

Apart from that are you in contact with your colleagues who work with you at the same place? you can get them to write you an affidavit/ statutory declaration kind of a thing along with the evidence of employment such as references and pay slips of them.

Cheers,

SunnyDay.

:wink:

Archived