CO Email...

Honeybun

We have the "application being processed further" on our online application updated on 7th feb however we confirmed with our agent and he has still not recd the email after 2 days.. Is this normal??

I thought once they update the site the email follows immediately..

Is it possible tht a CO has not been alloted to us as all documents still show required.. Even though the TRN hss been updated on 7th feb.

Sent using Tapatalk

I had called DIAC on the same day tht it showed application being processed further.. Is it possible tht the agent who recd the call would have made some comments and thts the reason it shows the above??

This is very confusing..

Sent using Tapatalk

I haven't had a CO yet, but from what I understand, COs all operate differently. Some always email, and some wait. If you have front loaded everything, some never even contact you except to tell you that you have a visa grant. It just depends.

I have not FL the PCC or medicals and am awaiting the email from the CO... I called DIAC today and they said that though a CO has been allotted to my case the email will follow in about 4 -6 weeks as there is a lot of load on the CO's after the holiday season.

So the wait continues...:sad::skeptical:

Archived