is anyone else stuck on a train?

JoandJon

Ok, so you LIKE the fact I got stuck on a train????

I hereby pffffft at you :P

Although entertainment of the evening was the driver giving a message:

'We're stopped outside Dandenong, they haven't told me why - but I looked at the website and it says 20min delays. But you probably already knew that. They don't tell me anything....'

Edit: Ok it was words to that effect....

Ahhhh if only I'd thought to start my commentary sooner....

there was also a bloke on the carriage talking to his girlfriend and trying to avoid a major bustup, he was desperately trying to get back to her so they could sort stuff out but he was stuck on the train!

But he sounded like an idiot anyway :)

Guest AKA63029

I still shudder at train journeys Jo,:mad:.

Did the Indian Pacific from Adelaide to Perth ONCE, 40 hours in cattle class. I ended up sleeping on the floor and I broke one of the seats because the muppet in front of me wouldn't sit still.:elvis: which lead to an altercation,:embarrassed: ONE bathroom/shower, and all I can say is that their was a certain person on there who shed pubic hair more than a dog molts. Took one look and remained unwashed until I got to Perth. Got into Perth with very little money and made my way to the YMCA, I thought the trains showers were bad, be jesus, have people no pride.:mad::laugh:

Well this morning is all good - except i was wide awake from 5am do eventually got up BEFORE my alarm.

But of course school is now back and i hsve stinky teenagers to snnoy me. But at leadt i'm not sitting next to THAT bloke. OMG how does he not break the seat???

Gah your train journdy sounds hideous - pubic hair in public is never good..

Archived