Newly Qualifying British physio

Guest lissyb

Hi there,

I am currently a 3rd year physiotherapy student at the university of Coventry in the UK.

I already have a permanent visa and am intending on joining my family in June shortly after I qualify, who now reside on the Mornington Peninsula.

On graduating I will be applying for equivalency of my degree with the Australian association of physiotherapy.

I was wondering if anybody had any opportunities around this area for a newly qualified physio.

I have a range of experience I have collected whilst at university as well as working voluntarily for local sporting teams.

Many Thanks

Elycia

• 1 month later...
Guest kitkat37

Try Seek or Mycareer for vacancies or just send ur CV to local hospitals - Frankston/Casey/dandenong closest to Mornington. They have good grade 1 rotations but remember graduates qualify in Jan so many rotations already full. You are also competing with 4yr Undergraduate Masters students just starting to come out of uni this year. There are always jobs in private practices but check they offer good training (the group Physica have good training schemes but maybe a long way to travel for you.