Anyone in Hammond Park/Success/Atwell area?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest janeubu

hi ya,we live about 10 mins from there in brentwood,we have been in perth for 7 wks so if you fancy a beer that would be good jane &pete

Hey guys maybe we can all meet up I don't know of too many pubs here only the quarrie in Hammond park! Can't believe the price of drinks though it's crazy lol!!!!! Maybe we can arrange a date and place what do you think? We've got 2 boys aged 11 and 13 both go to Atwell College. Anywhere is fine with us just be nice to make some friends here!!!!!!! Let us know!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest janeubu
Hey guys maybe we can all meet up I don't know of too many pubs here only the quarrie in Hammond park! Can't believe the price of drinks though it's crazy lol!!!!! Maybe we can arrange a date and place what do you think? We've got 2 boys aged 11 and 13 both go to Atwell College. Anywhere is fine with us just be nice to make some friends here!!!!!!! Let us know!

hi paul i think there is a pub called gateway near atwell if u want to meet up,prob 1 drink at the cost tho,we have a son whos nearly 11 ?send me message if u guys want to meet up?jane and pete an olly

Archived