Spouse visa - relationship history statement question

TheGrahams

Am coming to the end of my hundreds of to do lists and I can see the end of my forms and evidence collecting! Yippee!

Just wondering about the relationship history statements that we have done. They are not on stat dec forms and as we are not in Aus I don't think they would be counted as stat decs anyway. DO we need to get them witnessed by someone? They are just typed on a piece of plain paper, signed and dated by us.

Am coming to the end of my hundreds of to do lists and I can see the end of my forms and evidence collecting! Yippee!

Just wondering about the relationship history statements that we have done. They are not on stat dec forms and as we are not in Aus I don't think they would be counted as stat decs anyway. DO we need to get them witnessed by someone? They are just typed on a piece of plain paper, signed and dated by us.

Hello,

We just wrote ours and signed it (as advised by our agent). Seemed to be ok as haven't been asked to clarify etc. Only thing that needed to be witnessed were the stat dec forms from Oz family and friends.

Hope this helps!

Archived