I'm going for a walk!

JoandJon

Ok, should probably have put this in the 'nobody cares, but...' thread but I didn't want to!..

About to take wooflet out for a nice long walk in the wilds of Narre Warren to see what the local parks are really like :)

Heading for Ray Bastin Reserve then weaving my way through the apparent green belt over to Sweeney Reserve. Acccording to Googlemaps this will take ~32 minutes walking time (each way), although this obviously doesn't consider diversions and if Satch pretends to be scary at any point in time.

Casey council says dogs can be off-lead in all parks and gardens except listed ones. And the Ray Bastin one is the only one I can see on the list around us so I'm going for an explore :)

Meanwhile husband is off to Macedon for a gig (shock horror another wedding) so I am once again free for the evening. Yay!! Now just to figure out what to have for dinner ....

Guest The Pom Queen

Don't think I have been there, have you ever been to Dandenong, Police Paddocks, it's great, dogs have to be on lead but no one ever does as you can literally get lost out there.

Hey, you should try Royal beach in Mornington. Lots of friendly people and dogs all paddling in the sea, we love it.

Although Mrs X says that sharks are swarming just outside the bay, anyone heard any more about this?

Geoff 'kicking back and supping a ginger beer'

Well I'm back now - and it was quite a nice wander, came across a game of cricket in progress so sat and watched that for a little while :) Satch was off lead for all of it, except when we walked along the road.

Haven't been to police paddocks yet, and must keep an eye out for Royal Beach - if hubby can fish at the same time it sounds like a definite goer :)

Hehe,

Will have a look tonight when not at work - shouldn't be on here just now in anycase!

FWIW - Everyone please keep fingers crossed for Jon's interview tomorrow morning (and if anyone happens to be interviewing a gorgeous englishman for an engineering job tomorrow morning, please be nice (and give him the job! trust me, he'll do a fabulous job).

:)

Guest The Pom Queen
Hehe,

Will have a look tonight when not at work - shouldn't be on here just now in anycase!

FWIW - Everyone please keep fingers crossed for Jon's interview tomorrow morning (and if anyone happens to be interviewing a gorgeous englishman for an engineering job tomorrow morning, please be nice (and give him the job! trust me, he'll do a fabulous job).

:)

Good luck for the interview Jon

Archived