Looking for new friends Eastern Suburbs , Melbourne

Hello..

Well in all honesty I never thought I would have the confidence to put up an ad looking for friends but I am :)

I am originally from Birmingham , UK ( unfortunately) have been living here with my Aussie bf for nearly 2 and half years. I do love Melbourne and my BFs friends are amazing but I really want to make some of my own...I have worked temping in places and studied at various locations so unfortunately haven't been able to make any proper friends..I keep whinging Im lonely so thought I would do something about it

Im 25...I live with my partner who is 30... I guess im a bit of a girl nerd ..I love soccer, I play indoor and outdoor..I play XBox and love my Kindle (I used to have a life in the UK promise) ...I love shopping (on a student budget) but its not that much fun draggin ya whinging bf around :)! I like the odd drink but hate clubbing very happily sip a few cocktails...and like any new Melbourner love Coffee....If anyone is free for a catch up please let me know...

Guest The Pom Queen

We can definately put you in touch with some party animals although they are a little older than you (although they don't act it :tongue: they know I love them really and I can get away with it now I'm not down there)

Also have a peak in http://www.lifeinvictoria.com I think Geoff is trying to arrange something, I saw a bar being mentioned :hug:

You beat me to it M2M!

Hi there,

Goodonya for sticking your hear up over the parapet and seeing who's out there. Where abouts in Melbourne are you?

If you out towards the SE suburbs then do you think either/both of you would want to try beach volleyball? That's the 'bar' reference in the post above.

Hope it works out for you.

Geoff '46 going on 13'

Archived