Help with Evidence of Training.

rspears

Hi All,

Just on collecting all the required info for my skills assessment for VETASSESS. I'm a Vehicle Painter and I'm a bit stuck with evidencing my training because it was 20 years ago. I have copies of all my City& Guilds qualifications but my migration agent says they are not enough evidence to prove training. They have suggested that I get a stat dec for a colleague whom I trained with or a manager whom can verify my training. It might be a bit tricky tracking somebody down after all this time..........but even if I do, what sort of information is needed in the stat dec? What format does it have to be in? how do I verify the identity of the person who wrote it?

Can anyone offer any advice please? Or does anybody have a copy of a similar stat decthat has been successful that they wouldn't mind sharing?

Thanks for taking the time to read through my thread.

Cheers

Thanks for your replies 82rhoads/DibDibbler. I will most certainly contact City & Guilds tomorrow. As for the training......because it took place 20 years ago doesn't seem to make a difference; I still need to find the evidence apparently.

This VETASSESS evidence is a minefield!

Archived