Has anyone shipped a dog who had Hydrocephalus

Can anyone recommend a pet shipping company that would be willing to ship our cute dachshund over to Oz, he was diagnosed with hydrocephalus over two years ago, he had an emergency op with resulted in having a shunt put into his head with a tube running into his stomach draining the fluid. The operation was a complete success and touch wood we have had no problems with him since.

Thanks

Michelle

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Maggott 1971

I know you have spoken to our team and we originally said "no we could not help" but you are obviously more determined! We have to bear in mind that we need to look after the animals and look after the humans as well.

I have spoken to 2 vets and a vet nurse about this and we recommend that you ask/supply details for the vets who did the op so that we can ask them their opinion. Probably best to email me direct at bob at petairuk dot com.

We are really happy to help, but just want to be sure in our minds that your little dog is going to be as safe as we can make him!