IELTS 10 December 2011

Candygirl

Are you waiting for your results too?

OH says he feels pretty confident on the listening, reading and speaking, but not on the writing. He had to write a letter of complaint after being on a guided tour and then an essay on what people spend their money on, i.e. cosmetics etc. We need 8 in all four tests. The waiting is killing us at the moment.

hi, yes the waiting is the worst, I did them in november and missed by 0.5 so re sat them on the 10th, the thought this will come some time after christmas.

I am also waiting on my skills test to come back as well.

I not good at all this waiting!!

hi, yes the waiting is the worst, I did them in november and missed by 0.5 so re sat them on the 10th, the thought this will come some time after christmas.

I am also waiting on my skills test to come back as well.

I not good at all this waiting!!

My OH got his results today online: He got the following:

Listening - 8.5, Reading - 9, Writing - 7.5, Speaking - 8.5

He needs 8 in each section for the points. We are gutted, but are booked again in Barcelona on 21 Jan (a long drive from us, but we were lucky as there was one place left) so second time lucky. He knew that he would struggle with the writing.

Good Luck with your results. Let's hope it is a good score for you. We have just started collating the documents needed for the skills. My OH is self employed, so a little bit more complicated as he needs more evidence. More headaches and waiting.

Good luch as always for those waiting for their results ,

Cand girl ,

sorry about your OH results , soooooooooooo close . However i may be able to help with your OH evidence collection , tho he may not be a trasdesman like me i have worked for myself for 10 years , for my evidence i hadto do a statutory declaration , 2 actually , one for business and one for training .

If you PM me your email ill forward you what i did and it may be a good template for you to work from , I have just got my assessment back and got a level 1 so they must have been more than happy with it .

let me know

lee

Good luch as always for those waiting for their results ,

Cand girl ,

sorry about your OH results , soooooooooooo close . However i may be able to help with your OH evidence collection , tho he may not be a trasdesman like me i have worked for myself for 10 years , for my evidence i hadto do a statutory declaration , 2 actually , one for business and one for training .

If you PM me your email ill forward you what i did and it may be a good template for you to work from , I have just got my assessment back and got a level 1 so they must have been more than happy with it .

let me know

lee

Hi Lee, Have sent you a PM. Thanks

Archived