Southern Gold Coast Footy Fans??

Guest EM&M

Hi All,

I am posted a message for my hubby (he doesnt know like)! He is a havid footy fan (Sunderland for his sins) and I am wondering if there is a footy fans in the area who go out watch the match's (ones thats not in the middle of the night) etc? He had a big network of friends in the UK and couple of best mates he went to watch footy with and have a couple of beers. It would be nice for him to meet some lads who like to do this and for some banter. The big Sunderland v Newcastle match is coming up so if anyone is up for it can u give me a shout I'd really like him to make some friends.

Hope that doesnt sound to begging lol

Em x

Hello again Ems!!!

My hubby is a Newcastle supporter, and would love to be out having a few pints while

watching the match - definately a derby game!!!!!!!! When and where was the answer I got when I mentioned it!!!!!!!!

Lindsay

Hello again Ems!!!

My hubby is a Newcastle supporter, and would love to be out having a few pints while

watching the match - definately a derby game!!!!!!!! When and where was the answer I got when I mentioned it!!!!!!!!

Lindsay

Lindsay thats fab, Michael will see if he can find out where can watch it and I will give you a ring.

Em x

Guest Josephine

Hi

OH is a geordie and would love to watch the match. We live in Coomera, and he says that you're more than welcome to watch it with us here and have a few beers.

Josephine

Archived