life and craziness

mtlboi

Wow... life is crazy sometimes...:wacko:

So, it took 4 days to be allocated a case officer and for a medical to be requested. Fingers crossed, things will continue to move ahead quickly.

I have to let you know that I am TERRIFIED of anything "Doctor" related. I really don't know how I'm going to get through this part of the visa process. I keep thinking of all the things they could possibly find wrong.... Totally hypochondriac, but nonetheless.

I've read a gazillion posts about the medicals are really nothing to be bothered about, and yet I feel an immense anxiety and the slight thought of even having my blood pressure taken. I guess I really don't have a choice but to bite the bullet and just get on with it.

I'm going to have to go to Edinburgh and since I live in Oban, it looks like I have an excuse to spend a couple of days in the city.... LOL...

I say life is crazy because 6 months ago, my partner and I were in Canada and moving to the UK because he found a job here. Within these few months, he was treated like dirt by his employer and found a job that pays twice as much in Australia. So, I remain here in Oban trying to sort out all this visa nonsense... You never know in life where you're going to end up.... Well, that's my little entry over with... hope everyone is just great!!... by the way my CO is SV... Any feedback?

309/100 application received 22/11/11, payment taken 22/11/11, CO Assigned 25/11/11 and meds requested....

Archived