Playing the "Waiting Game"

Candygirl

Hi.

It has taken me a good while to make the decision to move to Oz on a permanent basis. My husband has always wanted to return since our backpacking days there 12 years ago.

Now that I have made the decision I just want to go now. I seem to be the optimistic one after being so negative over the past couple of years, which is quite ironic to say the least.

How has everyone else coped with "playing the waiting game" and the headaches associated with trying to get your head round the paperwork.

We are really at the beginning of the process as my OH has his IELTS booked on 10/12. He needs to achieve an 8 to qualify for the points as he has lost some due to his age increase.

Guest brummie39

Hi candy girl..

The waiting is only a ripple in the ocean. Yes it's an anxious time, and feels like forever.

But with what lies ahead.. Buckle down and be prepared.

Australia has changed a lot in 12 years, I hope it is what you want in life. It's a beautiful country, and has a lot to offer.

As for waiting we are experts now.. And it doesn't get any easier, you just get fed up with it and wonder why your doing this to your self..

Good luck in your quest..

Archived