TRA

Guest lorri

Guest lorri

Hi I am looking at filling in the TRA forms ,am a sparky any worked in a factory for the last 8 years,before that in the mines for 20 years,my question is do I have to get docs' from all of them or just the last one?

What will they class me as if I do only the first,or both.

:roll: Thanks John(confused)

Guest nay and ivor

:( I have just started filling out the TRA application form

you do have to provide documents to prove that you did work there and you have to prove you were there for 20 years. l am having problems because the two previous companies l worked for on longer exist.

Ivor

Guest Pasty

Hi

When we put in our TRA application last year, hubbie had worked at the same company for 9 years (still there). The companies he had worked at prior to that had all closed. On the TRA application we put down that the companies were no longer operating entities (closed down) but still put down all the jobs/tasks that he did at them and what the companies made,etc. We passed our TRA so it may be worth doing this on yours (PS we got our visas' last week too!)

Jackie (Mrs Pasty)

Guest spiritguide

Hi Pasty

What is hubby`s trade if you dont mind me asking, was he asked to provide payslips from his current employer or did a reference suffice?

Guest Pasty

Hi

By trade hubbie is a metal machinist but has been working as a superivsor on a gauge assembly line for a company providing equipment to the automotive industry. We were not asked for payslips but hubbie did get a full a4 sheet reference from current boss stating what salary he earns and if overtime is available and the hours p/w worked.

Jackie

Archived