APHRA registration help!!!

Guest rachie27

Guest rachie27

i have been requested to prove licence to practice does anyone know if my statement of entry would be acceptable or would i need my pin card aswell? i ave just renewed so still awaiting the card to come through.:confused:

i have been requested to prove licence to practice does anyone know if my statement of entry would be acceptable or would i need my pin card aswell? i ave just renewed so still awaiting the card to come through.:confused:

You have to get verification from the NMC. It costs £34 and they send it directly to AHPRA.

http://www.nmc-uk.org/Registration/Planning-to-work-outside-the-UK/Planning-to-work-outside-of-Europe/

Good Luck

Lisa

Guest rachie27

yeah thats the letter of good standing which they have. they have requested a licence to practice card they send it was different to the letter of good standing. i am assuming my statement of entry will be acceptable but just wanted some clarification

Your statement of entry should be enough - they have not asked me for a licence to practice card - maybe you could send a certified copy of your NMC card.

I would get up early in the morning and give them a call. What office have you sent your documents to? Mine have all gone to Brisbane.

Guest rachie27

well my pin card arrived in time, had it certified and the Documents are on there way. what a shock APHRA did received my letter of good standing after all when they said they didnt have it. luckly NMC havent charged to for the resend.

This registration better hurry up its too bloody cold in the uk now, I need sunshine

Thank you for all your help

Rachel xx