Work experience-how long

Guest sandra

Guest sandra

Hi All

Im new to this site and just wanted a few answers to a couple of questions if anyone kind could help.?Im 38 married with two young children 9 and 2 and currently training to become a baker. I wont be qualified till next june (by which time you'll all be living the dream :D )I havent been able to get any work experience as of yet but i am trying.Does anyone have any idea how much work experience i would need and does it only count from when i am qualified, or would any work i do from now count. Ive been told a few different things, so i am keen to clear this one up. We're hoping to eventually end up in Perth if we ever get out there. Thanks in advance :wink:

Guest sandra

Hi Dazz

Thanks for the reply.I guess you're right i really need to speak to an agent to clarify things on the work front.I guess i was hoping that beacause i will be qualified by next june, that i would be able to begin the process then.Oh well looks like it's a couple of years away now.Like you said i will proberbly lose the 5 points by turning 40 :cry:

If you dont mind me asking why will it take you so long to get out there ?

Cheers Dazz

Sandra x :wink:

Guest sandra

Hi Dazz

Just wanted to say thanks for the advice.I know im still a long way away from living the dream but every little bit of info i can get now at this early stage may help when it comes to finally applying.I hope you get your visa in the very near future and that you and your family can begin your happy ever after.

Good Luck Dazz

Sandra :)

By the way have you ever logged on to the poms in perth site.If not give them a go.Ive read quite a few postings on there and they are very helpful.Especially if you have already begun the process

Archived