North of Brisbane/ redcliffe/ clontarf get together

Guest Chloe Forrest

Guest Chloe Forrest

Hey Mandy here (chloe's mum)

Just wondering if there was anybody near redcliffe/clontarf/ north lakes area that would like to get together and meet up. We emigrated almost a year ago from Edinburgh, Scotland and are now living down in Clontarf. There is my husband gordon and my two kids Chloe (Aged 17) & Jayden (Aged 3). So if anyone would like to get together and maybe we can arrange family gathering that would be awesome, thanks

Mandy :)

• 1 year later...
Hey Mandy here (chloe's mum)

Just wondering if there was anybody near redcliffe/clontarf/ north lakes area that would like to get together and meet up. We emigrated almost a year ago from Edinburgh, Scotland and are now living down in Clontarf. There is my husband gordon and my two kids Chloe (Aged 17) & Jayden (Aged 3). So if anyone would like to get together and maybe we can arrange family gathering that would be awesome, thanks

Mandy :)

I realise you've been here a while now and may have found your own network, but friend Sue & I do 3 monthly get togethers at North Lakes. Next is Saturday 27 July, 2pm til you have to go, at Parkside Park/bbq area, Aurora Boulevard (behind Bounty Boulevard School) North Lakes. Free bbq on site.

You'd be most welcome!