Nintendo Wii

Guest lisa maughan

Guest lisa maughan

Do Nintendo Wii's work in Oz? Or am I being stupid to even ask? It is just that i have noticed on some Nintendo Wii listings that it says " Nintendo Wii ,UK PAL " - I believe TV's are touch and go - depending on the PAL setting.

Don't want to buy one now then find we cant use it in a few months time!

Anyone able to help?

Lisa

Guest Morven33

Hi there, we had the same dilema before we came so we just waited and bought one out here. I think it cost us about $230 with a freebie (always ask for a freebie, be it a remote cover, cheap game etc. they usually cave and give you one!) thrown in so I think it was a good deal. Hope this helps!

Guest brownfamily
Do Nintendo Wii's work in Oz? Or am I being stupid to even ask? It is just that i have noticed on some Nintendo Wii listings that it says " Nintendo Wii ,UK PAL " - I believe TV's are touch and go - depending on the PAL setting.

Don't want to buy one now then find we cant use it in a few months time!

Anyone able to help?

Lisa

Hi,

Bought our WII over from the UK and works fine, have even bought games out here and they are all compatible. The only thing that I would say is that it might be worth waiting until you get over here to see if you would really use one over here though. We don't use very often at all now.....just a thought!

Hope this helps.

Heather

Guest Morven33
Hi,

Bought our WII over from the UK and works fine, have even bought games out here and they are all compatible. The only thing that I would say is that it might be worth waiting until you get over here to see if you would really use one over here though. We don't use very often at all now.....just a thought!

Hope this helps.

Heather

Funnily enough my daughter harped on about getting hers when we got here and now that I think about it, its gathering dust in a box in her room! Good point Heather

Archived