Yessss!

Tulip

My little bitch Maisy is pregnant! I'm almost certain, but she's having her scan on the 6th to be sure.

So pleased as this litter has been planned for the past year or so and we're really hoping for a show pup for my mum or I out of it (I want a boy, she wants a girl!).

Eeee! Due date is the 28th of October, she's already got a bit of a belly on her and all of her nipples have popped out and gone pink. The morning sickness is bumming us both out so I've switched her to puppy food early (the little food she is eating will at least be higher in nutrition and fat, which is just what she needs), and other than that she's completely exhausted and sleeps a lot now. A big difference!

Will update soon!

Here's the beauty looking portly.

297594_10150296475475950_677875949_8391007_1992586515_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for asking M2M. :)

It's going really well; we have an ultrasound scan tonight with the scanner whom, we hope, will confirm the pregnancy! She's getting very large now and I've just set up the whelping paddling pool for her to get used to before the big event, it's all getting quite real now; three weeks to go till due date, eeeeep!

Guest The Pom Queen
Thanks for asking M2M. :)

It's going really well; we have an ultrasound scan tonight with the scanner whom, we hope, will confirm the pregnancy! She's getting very large now and I've just set up the whelping paddling pool for her to get used to before the big event, it's all getting quite real now; three weeks to go till due date, eeeeep!

That's when the sleepless nights come, make the most of it now.:biggrin:

Archived