childcare illawarra region

gmcsul

do's anyone know any good childcare agencies in the illawarra region. we are an irish couple moving to shellharbour in next few weeks and will need to organise childcare/babysiting for our 8year old son at times.any info much appreciated :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...

Yes both are nice. Some areas inbetween both that are not so nice. Depends what you are used to and want. I live in Wollongong and shell habour is too quiet for me, but I am used to London. Even Wollongong is quiet for me, but more shops and more going on than shell harbour.

Let me know if I can answer any questions you have:biggrin:

Thanks for that. Ya I was thinking the same about shellharbour , that it might be quiet. I used live in the UK for 3 years up untill last year , in Ipswich and cambridge and both were a little quiet...much preferred london. But with my girlfriends 8year old child wollongong might be a good mix of both-not too busy and not too quiet.

Thanks for your help. I have my medical now next week in Dublin and once all gos well should have the visa fairly soon hopefully. I will keep in touch if need any more info,which iam sure we will !

Archived