Ozzy Rules

Guest maz&jon

Guest maz&jon

MY NAME IS JAMIE,IM 11YRS OLD AND I WOULD LIKE 2 KNOW MORE ABOUT OZZY RULES.IM OFF 2 MELBOURNE EARLY NEXT YEAR AND I NEED SOME INFO B4 I START SCHOOL THERE.ALSO DO SCHOOLS HAVE SUMMER CAMPS OVER THERE AND IF SO WERE DO YOU GO AND WHAT DO U DO THERE:goofy::mask:WHAT OTHER SPORTS DO THE SCHOOLS DO AND DO THEY DO MUSIC AS I WANT 2 LEARN THE DRUMS:wideeyed:

Jamie,

Aussie Rules is played on an Oval shape ground (like cricket) and each team has 18 players on the ground. I am sure at junior level they change the number to 15 or so. There's no offside rule and you can use both your hands and your feet.

A goal is kicked when the attacking team kicks the ball between the goal posts. A goal is worth 6 points. Interestingly, you score 1 point if you kick the ball just to the left or right of the goals and another (behind) post. So scores are displayed as 10.8 68

ie 10 x 6pts + 8 pts = 68.

It's a great game :v_SPIN:, and junior development has a lot of money spent on it - so I am sure you'll get right into it via the Auskick programme. Note that it's a winter sport so you'll have to wait until April or so.

Most schools in Australia also offer soccer (UK football), basketball, tennis, cricket, hockey etc etc.

Most schools also have camps......during the school year - not in summer :wacko:

Most primary and High Schools also have music programmes.

Guest THE JONEZYS

My name is Charlie and we live in Melbourne.

At school we do Ausie Rules, football, Atletics, Basketball, Cricket, Swimming. There are also lots of sports clubs you can join outside of school.

We do music at school as well.

We go to camp every year. This year we went to Sommers Camp on the Mornington Peninsula. We did Archery, there was a giant swing, mini golf, boulder climbing. We didn't stay in tents, we slept in cabins and you got to pick who slept in your cabin. We went on a moonlit nature walk as well, that was well cool.

Where are you going to live in Melbourne?

Charlie

Archived