which agent to use?

Guest tracy

Guest tracy

has anyone use the agent Thames Consular services? and were they any good? your views are appreciated.thanks

• 3 months later...
Guest mickroo

Hi

Depending of the sort of visa you mare applying for if your circumstances are pretty uncomplicated, the application is not that difficult. All the information is on the internet in some form for example this forum site is full of info & people like myself are all to keen to help out.

Have a think about trying it yourself it could save you a few grand!

Regards Mick

Guest daisydeeds

Hello

I guess its a personal decision and depends on how complicated things are. We felt using a migration agent was the best thing for us to do because if you get anything wrong on the application it makes the process longer as you often need to resubmit. Be prepared financially, even if doing it by yourself, you will need money in the bank.

Another option which is available, should you decide on using a migration agent, is payment schemes through the agent for their fees. Do dig around and see what they offer - we felt using an agent gave us peace of mind.

Good luck.

Daisydeeds ;-)

Good Morning :D How are you all :?:

Thanks for all the replys.

My hubby (steve) has been talking with Phil....GREAT BLOKE :wink: and what a differance that has made :shock:

I think we might have been abit miss lead :roll: with the type of visa we can get.......but we are on the right path now........

SOooooo is all guns blazing......and steves got me hunting out all the printing companys so we can e-mail them with regards to a job and hopefully a SPONSOR :wink:

Well thats the plan at the mo anyway

Well must dash, children need to finish getting ready for school

will keep you posted....... :D

Guest Phil Olsen

Hi Tracey

Thanks for the kind words. Glad to see the advice was of assistance.

I contacted my client in Perth, but he is a print finisher and does not have any positions.

Best wishes

phil

Good afternoon Phil.

Thank you for all your help so far :D

Steve and I are both grateful for your time and the

kind thought to pass on Steve`s cv.

All the Best

Tracy

:D:D:D

• 2 years later...
Guest mandy35
has anyone use the agent Thames Consular services? and were they any good? your views are appreciated.thanks

Hi Tracy,

We are using Thames Migration, and so far they have been brilliant. They always answer your questions, emails and phone calls which is soooooo re-assuring. Which agent do you have? we have a lovely young lady called kiera helping us but they are all helpful we found.

hope this helps mandy x

Guest Gollywobbler

HI All

Please note that this thread is three years old.

Best wishes

Gill

Archived