Any 8 yr olds moving to perth like me?

Guest mandy1

Guest mandy1

:wub:Hello

I am Charlotte and i am 8. I am looking for kids who are around my age to talk to.

I like animals, dancing, singing, and music and my dream job would be as an rspca officer! I am moving to Perth in Jan/Feb 2008 and I would like to chat about what its like there.

Charlotte :jimlad::wub:

Guest UK2Perth

Hello my name is Sophie I'm 10 and moving to Perth Jan/Feb next year! Guess what I love animals especially dogs I have a staffordshire bull terrier and my mums fiance has a boxer in Perth now. When I'm older I want to work for the RSPCA too and look after animals. When mum and Mark get married I will have a step sister called Charlotte. I went to Perth in August and we went to the zoo and saw kangaroos and koalas and wombats. We went to AQWA where we saw the divers feeding the sharks. What would you like to know about Perth and have you been before? Sophie :)

Guest emasnwy
Hello my name is Sophie I'm 10 and moving to Perth Jan/Feb next year! Guess what I love animals especially dogs I have a staffordshire bull terrier and my mums fiance has a boxer in Perth now. When I'm older I want to work for the RSPCA too and look after animals. When mum and Mark get married I will have a step sister called Charlotte. I went to Perth in August and we went to the zoo and saw kangaroos and koalas and wombats. We went to AQWA where we saw the divers feeding the sharks. What would you like to know about Perth and have you been before? Sophie :)

hi i,m sophie i,m 9, .i love animals 2 have 2 cats and a dog .i have a brother jack 7 and sister lily mai 3 ,i have never been to perth before ,but my dad as .i would really like to go the zoo i ;like koalas and kangroos would like to see dolphins too .

I would like to know what there schools r like and what things there could be to do when not at school.

where inperth r u going to to.we are going to bunbury i think:)

Guest UK2Perth

Hi. We have a house in Edgewater which is near the Ocean Reef Road. It's 10 minutes drive from the beach and there is a special part of the beach where you can just take your dog. It's great to meet people and other dogs. People are so friendly! My mum is going to look at schools for me. I am in yr 6 at the moment but will hopefully join in year 7 in oz which will be the last year in primary school. There are family things to do at the weekend and lots of families in Perth. Sophie :)

Guest mandy1

Hi both Sophie's

I have been to perth before & am going again in 2 weeks to do the visas. we do not know exactly where we will live when we go to live ther though.

My dad is a plumber & I have a bruv aged 12.have you any worries about going and leaving freinds and family?

Charlotte

Guest UK2Perth

Hi Sophie and Charlotte,

I'm fine with moving because my friend is coming to visit sometime when we have moved.. My mum is going in 3 weeks so you will probably be there at the same time as my mum. I will miss by best friend Frankie as we do everything together but I know she will come and visit me and I will see her when I come back here as well. Are you worried about leaving?

Sophie :)

Guest emasnwy

hi sophie and charlotte .i will miss my friends to and family too .i am going to get my best friend a web cam so we will be able to talk sometimes and see each other but mum says the time difference might make that hard .looking forward to going to live near the sea side and been able to go thebeach at the weekends

Guest UK2Perth

My nan is going to buy a webcam too. The weekends will be the best time to do it because at 12 o'clock lunchtime it will be 7 o'clock at night in the UK.. I'm sure we will make lots of new friends in our new school to keep us busy during the week.. mum keeps saying how lucky I am to have the chance to go to Australia. Speak to you soon. Sophie :)

Archived