New Family

sunvalleylotus

Hi Mike

Welcome to Poms in Oz.

You will find this site very helpful.

Although i joined over 2 years ago i tend to just pop on and off and take notes of the info.

We have only just got round to applying for our visa got an agent at the early stages.

were family of 5 I`m Paulette stay at home mum at the mo, so i`m the one getting all the info, oh is Gary a builder and 3 boys Oliver 17. Harvey 14 and Sam 8.

hoping to get to Oz before Oliver changes his mind at the moment they are all keen.

Paulette (mossetta)

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi mike, welcome to the forum, we are all a friendly bunch so if you need any help ask away. Where are you hoping to head to?

Hello, we recently got our visas and are hoping to go out march time, my hubby is also a heavy diesel mechanic. We are heading to Perth, where are you thinking of going??

Thanks its nice to see so many replies already :)

Not sure on locations just yet but its early days.

Im from UK but work in the Falkland islands while my wife and son are in Edinburgh.

To be honest im fed up with temp contracting and want to be with my family somewhere nice.

We also have a home in the Philippines which is quite a trek when you fly from Falkland islands to UK then UK to manila:goofy:

So Australia makes sense for visiting milas family in the Philippines and work for myself.

Look forward to talking with you all.

Mike

Archived