ACS....Quick question

Guest sallan074

Guest sallan074

After waiting a long 14 weeks and going through an agency to help us do the whole process , the ACS came back to us yesterday asking for a copy of a certain certificate of my hubbys to be sent, Please can anyone tell me , are we going to have to wait another 12 weeks now to hear? I dont understand how we have waited 14 weeks just for them to ask for more information. I take it the ACS status page is not accurate at all, as we were sitting at Stage 4 for a very long time.

Please, I will be grateful if anyone has an answer for me.

Thank you

Sarah

Guest stormgal
After waiting a long 14 weeks and going through an agency to help us do the whole process , the ACS came back to us yesterday asking for a copy of a certain certificate of my hubbys to be sent, Please can anyone tell me , are we going to have to wait another 12 weeks now to hear? I dont understand how we have waited 14 weeks just for them to ask for more information. I take it the ACS status page is not accurate at all, as we were sitting at Stage 4 for a very long time.

Please, I will be grateful if anyone has an answer for me.

Thank you

Sarah

What a nightmare. I hope he passes the assessment. I guess you can look at it in a positive way: The cert adds to a positive assessment, otherwise they wouldn't be asking for it.

If you don't mind my asking, what anzsco code did your hubby nominate?

Guest sallan074

Will get back to you on that one when he gets in from work...

Thank you for your reply, That is positive then , that they are asking for it. Its really frustrating , our visa application is already filled out and ready to go. IELTS exam sat and passed so all we are waiting on is the ACS result, then hopefully all being well, we can submit. I realize its a long drawn out process, just really frustrated that this part, is taking so long and really worried it could take another 12 weeks. Life is kind of on hold, very few people know that we are doing this, and im desperate to tell people, but we are wanting to make sure that we can submit the application before we do. For me keeping my mouth shut and not telling people for 14 weeks is nothing short of a miracle, but maybe having to hang on a further 12 weeks...well thats just torture. Lol.

Guest stormgal
Will get back to you on that one when he gets in from work...

Thank you for your reply, That is positive then , that they are asking for it. Its really frustrating , our visa application is already filled out and ready to go. IELTS exam sat and passed so all we are waiting on is the ACS result, then hopefully all being well, we can submit. I realize its a long drawn out process, just really frustrated that this part, is taking so long and really worried it could take another 12 weeks. Life is kind of on hold, very few people know that we are doing this, and im desperate to tell people, but we are wanting to make sure that we can submit the application before we do. For me keeping my mouth shut and not telling people for 14 weeks is nothing short of a miracle, but maybe having to hang on a further 12 weeks...well thats just torture. Lol.

LOL, oh me too. I haven't told a soul what my plans are - well maybe one person, but they're just an online friend, and they live in Canada :wink: LOL

Archived