Children and australia

Guest stuckinblighty

Guest stuckinblighty

Another question :roll: I have 2 young children,one of each. Does this have any effect,positive or negative,on your visa application ???

Guest Missiemo

I do not think this has an effect positive or negitive, we have three young children, one of whom was extremley poorly for two years of her life, even with that illness that did not stop us obtaining our visa.

Good Luck

Missiemo

Guest bethandneil

we were told to have children is actually beneficial to your application, oz wants as many young people as possible.

Beth

Guest Arnold
we were told to have children is actually beneficial to your application, oz wants as many young people as possible.

Beth

I have actually heard this also, hope this is the case as I have two!

Guest bethandneil

hi

we too have two aged 1 and 3, which is why we are going in the first place, to provide a better life for them.

Beth.

Guest Arnold

:) We are doing it for the same reason, want a better life for them, better education and plenty of things for them to do other than hang out on street corners when they are teenagers! We have two boys ages 6 and 8 and surf wannabes at that, they can't wait!!! They have barbeques in the parks out in Oz, surf school, clean beaches and lots of lovely weather.

Where abouts are you planning to go and what stage are you currently at???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest bethandneil

hi

we have just sent all our stuff to tra (or agent has!). we went to oz for 5 weeks in january and loved it so much we applied for our visas the day we got back!!

When we went in january we went to queensland, ab fab, but when we go out in september 07, we plan on flying in to perth, stay there until we move on, possibly back to Brisbane area and compare the two, our son will be almost five when we go, so we will have just over a year to settle somewhere before he starts school, our daughter will be two and a half at that time so plenty of time for her to settle!!

I agree about the potential lives our children would have in the UK and in my mind its going to be much worse by then,

so oz here we come and not a moment too soon!!

Beth. :P:D:P

Guest scoop

I'm hoping my little boy is going to have a better life in Aus. I'm a single parent heading out there with my family non too chuffed :roll:

Just sorting out medicals at the mo so he should be nearly three by the time we get there and the panic is just starting to set in :shock:

Good luck with your plans guys, hope it all works out for you.

SCoop

x

Archived