Shippers

gilliantay

Just a quick post to let others know that my shipping has finally arrived - what joy.

We used 'Grace' at the Oz end and it was picked up by Excess International in the UK (never heard of them) - all 40 + boxes delivered safely with no breakages ..................well, apart from 1 picture frame which was totally my fault as I packed it in a folder with paperwork !??!?!? still not sure how I managed that.

Things continue to go well - we have been back since beginning of June and the only thing I continue to miss is Cadbury's Rocky Road...........................never mind though as we have a visitor coming over at the end of November with strict instructions to fill his case with the stuff or he is getting sent back on the 1st plane to Oz......................

Wishing good luck to all those who are contemplating the journey back across the pond......... and to all those who are making the big move down under - hang on tight for the ride of a lifetime........................................

Archived