Jump to content

Information about ENS

Guest thangi2

Recommended Posts

Guest thangi2

Hi friends,

I have done commercial cookery in 2008. And lodged my PR. After that my husband opened a restaurant, however my PR application is still in limbo. Can I apply for ENS, if my husband sponsors me as my employer.


If anyone can point to the requirements for ENS, that would be great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...