Jump to content

Offshore assessment of drainers

Guest shaza1975

Recommended Posts

Guest shaza1975

I am a highly qualified drainer who needs to find a company that provides a AQF level 3 RPL certificate to qualify for TRA assessment for skilled migration visa.

I need to find TRA approved body to assess drainers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...