Robina - things to see and do

giggle

Have heard lots of positive things about Robina. Besides the enormous shopping centre, what do families do at weekends? are there leisure centres, museums, parks etc. I'm sure there are but can't seem to find information specific to Robina. look forward to your replies.

Guest GoldCoastMag

Being in the middle of the Gold Coast, you will find both beaches and mountain resorts within an easy drive as well as the theme parks, theatres and wildlife.

Robina town centre has its own website, and the tourism sites will lead you to various entertainment venues with Brisbane an hours drive north too.

The Gold Coast tourism bureau has information kiosks, and the local library usually has brochures on many of the trips, including whale watching and glow worms.

There really is lots to do, and much of it is at reasonable costs.

hope this helps.

Hey

I have lived in Robina for the last 7 months and there are loads of things to do. The beach at Burleigh is a 10 minute drive away. There are theme parks about 30-40 mins drive away.

Have a look at the website for gold coast council and parks. The have activities throughout the summer with loads of stuff for adults and kids a like. We have done many things in the local area since we have been here such as kayaking, yoga in the park, rainforest walks, theme parks and even outdoor cinema.

There is a library in Robina, loads of local parks and several outdoor swimming pools in the area. Hope that helps? We love it here and if you want any further information please feel free to PM me.

We have just stayed at clear island waters very close to robina, it's all in very close distance to surfers, Robina shopping mall is great, it's has plenty of shops, food etc

Archived