Landing in Cairns 5th Sept. Can you help ?

Guest jojaks

Guest jojaks

Hiya everyone.

Well we have gone for it , flights booked a short holiday then jump into our new life !!

If anyone out there is in or around Cairns and has any advise regarding where to rent for a short time we would really appreciate it guys !!

We have no furniture and the stuff we have shipped wont arrive for a good few weeks after we get there.

we were thinking of renting in a resort or something like that , again any advise would be great.

Cant believe its actually happening !! woo hoooo

Guest guest37336
Hiya everyone.

Well we have gone for it , flights booked a short holiday then jump into our new life !!

If anyone out there is in or around Cairns and has any advise regarding where to rent for a short time we would really appreciate it guys !!

We have no furniture and the stuff we have shipped wont arrive for a good few weeks after we get there.

we were thinking of renting in a resort or something like that , again any advise would be great.

Cant believe its actually happening !! woo hoooo

Hi Matey.

Though lived and worked in Cairns for many years I have been away a little too long to give an expert opinion, but there are others who can.

Movingtomelbourne is in Cairns and I am sure when she has the time and wakes she will give you some excellent pointers.

Good luck my friend.

PS. You won't regret it one bit, many places in Australia, but Cairns and North West Australia are with a doubt (IMO anyway) truly spectacular and awe inspiring.:yes:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest jojaks

Cheers Tony,

after waiting so long for the Visa is quite scary how quickly it all happens, but hey , its one great big adventure lol.

heres to a new start down under .

Archived