Toolmakers in Perth.

Ditchcutter

Hi Poms in oz,

Just want to know how toolmakers are getting on in Perth.Almost have my visa so hoping to go over in Nov or maybe after christmas.Obviously im a toolmaker with 11 years qualified experience so if anyone comes upon this thread, do you have any advice regarding rates of pay,job types and working conditions over there.

Cheers!

• 10 months later...

Hi Martin,

My trade is toolmaker.I applied for a trade assessment to TRA on feb 23 2012 and got a outcome on 31 may 2012 stating that it is unsuccessful.Please advice me what to be done next.

Thanks

NAseef

India

Hi Ditch cutter

My trade is toolmaker.I applied for a trade assessment to TRA on feb 23 2012 and got a outcome on 31 may 2012 stating that it is unsuccessful.Please advice me what to be done next.

Thanks

NAseef

India

Your best bet is to try applying through an agent who will know how to put you on the right track,state sponsorship is your best bet.Good luck!

Hi Ditch cutter

Thanks

NAseef

India

• 3 months later...

ditch cutter,

Where are you now? Onshore or offshore?

I have received my positive assessment from tra last week and applied for WA SS as well.

What is the market like for us?

I am toolmaker with 6 years of experience adn am from India..

Please reply and help

Your best bet is to try applying through an agent who will know how to put you on the right track,state sponsorship is your best bet.Good luck!

Archived