Grade B medicl

Guest pjtjah

Guest pjtjah

Hi all, Im new to the site - I'm trying to fill in my visa for a propective marriage visa. I recently had my medical and recieved a Grade B fitness 9due to abnormal urine results) How much will this alter my chances - I'm a 21 yr old healthy female.

anyone else had their medical ?

Anyone had their visa approved with a Grade B?

Thanks Jenn

hiya sorrry i cant help you on this one ,because Whats Grade B and how did you get your results as ours are going straight from Dr to Oz ,sorry if i sound numb but im actually convinced my marbles are going whilst on the ''wait''

thankyou for any info

Cal x

Guest pjtjah

Hi Cal

I'm applying for a Prospective Marriage Visa and had my medical at Nuffield hosp in Cambridge in March. I had a blood test for HIV test, a general check up and a chest Xray. I recieved my chest xray, my urine sample results, My HIV test results and a letter telling me my medical results (ie. every thing I recieved) had been sent to the London embassy and that I recieved a Grade B!

Perhaps not all docs/hosps send you copies of the results!

Sorry to confuse you

Guest pjtjah

or perhaps its because you are sending your app to oz - i'm going thru the london branch

Guest glennandkate
Hi all, Im new to the site - I'm trying to fill in my visa for a propective marriage visa. I recently had my medical and recieved a Grade B fitness 9due to abnormal urine results) How much will this alter my chances - I'm a 21 yr old healthy female.

anyone else had their medical ?

Anyone had their visa approved with a Grade B?

Thanks Jenn

Hi Jenn, I can only talk on the skilled visa front but when you get a b it means the Australian department that sorts your medicals has a closer look at the meds and then may ask you to take further tests. Or sometimes if its blindingly obvious what the problem is they ask you to take some health undertakings once you have entered Oz such as going to the Dr for a couple of check ups after 3 and 6 months of arriving. It doesn't nessecarily mean you will get refused a visa.

Katie

Guest glennandkate
Thanks for the replys guys and just one last question,,,when do you usually find what grade you are ?

thankyou

Cal x

We asked the doc when he finished the meds and he confirmed they were a's and then he phoned us when the bloods were back to say everything was fine with them.

Katie x

Archived