417 2nd whm visa rejection is it worth applying for a review

Guest jackleyton87

Guest jackleyton87

hi

i recently had my 2nd WHM visa rejected after providing all relevant forms, bus tickets in my name to the farm location 2 days before i began work and also a letter of reference confirming work carried out on specific dates on buisiness headed paper and then signed from my farmer , immi stated that they tried to contact the farmer to confirm my work and his number was disconnected, upon recieving this i called the farmer myself and was suprised that his number was infact working so again emailed immi to inform them the number WAS working as i had just spoke to the farmer , now a month has passed and immi have rejected my visa on the grounds they cant get hold of the farmer AGAIN. as soon as i recieved the rejection i contacted the farmer and he has encouraged me to apply for a review and will be happy to speak to immi to answer any questions, does this seem like i have a strong case for review ??

thanks for reading sorry if this all sounds a little confusing, would love someone elses opinion on this....

Guest jackleyton87

oh and also does anyone know the percentage of people that get through after applying for a review ? as its costs $1500 thanks

Guest jackleyton87

yeh im thinking that aswell just heard they can be costly so thought id seek some advice first....

when you've got an out of the ordinary issue, asking for advice on the internet is generally not going to get you very far, the only people who are going to know much about the appeals procedure are the professionals.

Also, are you sure that immigration used the correct number? they may have done a typo transferring it into the system, even if you filled the form out correctly.

Archived