This is my first post... just to say hi x

Guest stephanielouise981

Guest stephanielouise981

Hi,

This is my first post on this website. Just to say hi.

Me, my hubby and my 15 month old son are waiting for our pre-grant letter. We applied for our visa in December and have done everything and are just waiting now.

We are planning on moving to Melbourne. Is there anyone else planning on moving to Melbourne.

Thanks for any replies.

Steph x

Guest stephanielouise981

thanks Scoop,

How far along the process are you? Where are you planning on going?

Steph x

Guest scoop

Hi Steph

Applying for Skilled Independent 136, application in trying to sort my meds out at the mo, just a bit skint!

Hoping to go to a place called Maryborough, north of Brisbane (have friends moving there) but all depends where I gain employment. I am a single parent with a preschooler!!

Why do we do it to ourselves eh?

Regards

SCoop

x

Guest Missiemo

HI Steph

We are off to Melbourne on the 19/06/06, :D

Good Luck with your move, email us when you arrrive

:)

Guest stephanielouise981

I love your signature... I think you should never regret the things that you've done just the things you haven't.

How old is your little one? My little fella is climbing all over the laptop at the moment.

I don't know why we do this to ourselves... Hopefully we'll laugh at this in a years time (I'm hoping).

Steph x

Guest scoop

Hiya

2 next year and all over the laptop until I put cbeebies on!

I know it will be a struggle to start but would rather be skint in the sun than skint in the house with the heating on having to clean floors for the mud!

Can't wait to be laughing from oz and encouraging others to go for it on Tim's new forum.

Just wish it would happen now the limbo doin my head in :?

SCoop

x

Guest stephanielouise981

I know what you mean... the limbo thing is the worst part of this process. while we were getting the paperwork ready at least I felt like I was doing something, but now it's just painful having to wait.

Missimo, where did you move to in Australia?

Thanks

Steph x

Guest Missiemo

Hi Steph

We leave the UK on the 19/06/06, going to Melbourne.

Were are you heading.

Missiemo

:D

Guest stephanielouise981

Hi missimo,

We're off to Melbourne too - Point cook which is near werribee. We don't know exactly when we're going but hopefully it'll be soon. We're waiting for our pre-grant letter. Our house sale should go through at the end of this month so as soon as we get our visas we're off.

How long did your process take?

Steph x

Guest Nelson

:roll: Hey! I joined because the wait is driving me nuts! First decided to move last August. Submitted SK47 7th Nov 05 after receiving positive skills assessment, medicals and police checks requested. Have sold business and house, seen house I want to buy on internet!

Archived