457 Visa Application July

Guest Stacey23

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

My Case was filed in July 2nd week. Today I heard from the Agent that a Case Manager was assigned to my application and they are providing all the documents necessary. Typically how long does it take from here to actual visa issuance. I am a citizen of USA. Does US fall in 'high risk' region.

Thanks in advance

Ziona

Our 457 was lodged on the 6th July and we are waiting. I know the CO has contacted husband's company and they are exchanging documents that were requested, so with a bit of luck it should be any day now. Good luck and welcome to the waiting gang!!!

Hi Stacey, for now we have told them we are going on a very long holiday to oz as I don't want to overload them with too much info as they are both still young. My daughter was due to start school in September. They are very excited though! We have heard Perth is lovely also. Hope you get your visa soon, I know the waiting is awful and we only waited 3 weeks!

Lyndsey

Can u help?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have not been on here in awhile but thought I would let you all know that our visas were granted on 8 December 2011 and infact we are already in Melbourne, arrived 4th January 2012. Stacey23 what is the latest with you? Hope you too have been too busy and that you visa has actually been granted. Good luck to everybody else that is still waiting :) xxx

Archived